Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's ladies night...Pinterest style!

Some good friends and I had a girls' night last Friday night...Pinterest style! It was so much fun!

Our friend, Rebekah, shared with us that back home in Georgia where she is from some girls put a different twist on your average girls' night, instead of dinner and dessert, they all get together and work on a Pinterest craft! Sounds fun, doesn't it!?  IT WAS!  I always am pinning stuff on my Pinterest boards, as does everyone else, but I don't really get the time to complete a lot of the crafts and DIY projects I'd like to.  So, last Friday night we all chose a craft from Pinterest and got together with a couple pizzas, laughs, and fun - and made it! 

Here are some pics from that night.  If you are looking for a fun twist on a girls' night...get some friends together and do a Pinterest night!  It really is so much fun! 

I loved my wreath so much (and enjoyed making it so much) I've now decided to go into business selling them!  They're SUPER cute and I'm hoping to be able to make a version of it for every holiday and season :)





No comments:

Post a Comment