Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring has SpRuNg!

Spring has SpRuNg...a little early this year, but I'm not complainin', although I may be come summer when it's like 100+ degrees & ridiculously humid...this mild winter is just an indicator of the summer we have ahead of us, I'm sure! But, we are definitely taking FULL advantage of the beautiful weather.  Brayden & I have spent so much time outside this week...so much time that I'm afraid he's fighting some allergies :( (Poor guy!)  He is definitely ALL boy...he loves romping around on the ground and getting dirty and his favorite is picking up every stick he can find :) 15 months is such a fun age!

Here in Virginia the temps have ranged this week from like mid 70's on up to today being the warmest, almost 90 degrees and from what I can tell it looks like next week is shaping up to be the same. 

This week and the beautiful weather has shown a new light on being a stay-at-home mom.  Several times this week as we've been outside playing, throwing a ball, sliding at the playground, playing in the dirt :), or taking a walk the thought has hit me...I feel SO lucky and blessed to be able to soak up the rays and enjoy all these little moments with my sweet boy.  I have been especially worn out at the end of the day everyday this week after chasing Brayden all around outside and everywhere else, but I wouldn't change one thing about it!

Here's just a few pictures of our fun so far this week :)








No comments:

Post a Comment